SB Game Hacker is another popular game modifier/hack tool, it’s on par with Game Killer and many people actually prefer it; as it’s slightly easier to use and is updated more frequently to allow support for new games and add new features. Since the last update to SB Game Hacker has changed it’s interface and the way it works quite dramatically, we’ve decided to create a new tutorial for newbies to the software. Hopefully this will curb some of the hundreds of emails coming in every week asking us how to use the hack tool.
Before we can start the tutorial, you need to install the hack tool to your Android or iOS device. Download it from below and scroll down for the tutorial. Also check how to do in-app purchases for free.
Download SB Game Hacker
Tutorial / Instructions
- Download the tool to your Android / iOS phone or tablet and start the install process. Click accept when the permissions window pops up and grant the app the permissions it needs in order to work.
- After installing SB Game Hacker, tap on the icon to start up the app. It’s quite a large app so if it appears that the app isn’t starting, wait a few seconds for it to fully load.
- When the app is fully loaded and you’re at the main menu, select the “Hack Android Games” option if you’re using the Android version, or “Hack iOS Games” if you’re using the iPhone/iPad version.
- Note: the game you want to hack needs to be installed on your device, SB Game Hacker can hack games but it does not download games for you, you need to do that yourself.
- Wait a few seconds for it to scan the games on your device. When it’s done you should be taken to a new screen with a list of your installed games.
- The games that are able to be hacked will have “Hackable” in green next to their name. Click on the name of the game for a list of options which can be hacked, such as infinite gold, infinite lives, etc.
- Once you’ve selected the hack modules you want to activate, tap on the start button to launch a hacked version of the game.
- Voila! you’ve successfully hacked a game! Read the FAQ below for answers to some common questions.
Can SB Game Hacker get me banned?
If you’re using it on an offline game then the chances of getting banned are nonexistent. If you use the hack tool on online games which involve other players, you’re safe if you don’t mention it to anyone, but if you tell other players that you’re using this tool, they may report you and get you banned. So keep quiet and everything should be fine.
Why can’t I find it on the Play Store or App Store?
Sadly SB Game Hacker was removed from the Play Store by Google a few months ago because they do not condone hacking games since they earn money from them. It was also rejected from the App Store by Apple. You can download it from the link at the top of this post.
I successfully hacked a game, but lost all my hacked items when I logged in later.
This happens with online games when you don’t start them with SB Game Hacker. Since online games get synced with the game’s servers, you need to always start the game with the hack tool in order to keep the items which you hacked. Though for offline games this is not a problem and you can start them without the game hacker and keep the items which you had hacked previously.
The app won’t open when I tap on the icon.
This is a bug that happens in one in every thousand installs. The easiest fix is to uninstall the app, restart your device and install it again.
Which games does the app support?
The list is too large to write here, as it currently supports around 1000 Android games and 1200 iOS games, including most of the popular ones. I’m afraid you won’t find a list online either, since game support is added by multiple people and not one company, so the easiest way to check if a game is supported is to install the app and check yourself.
My game is not supported, will it be added?
If your game is not supported yet, there is little you can do but install the app and check for updates frequently in the hopes that it gets added.